Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange delivers world-class anti-malware and anti-spam protection of your Microsoft Exchange mail servers with a powerful anti-malware engine, comprehensive anti-malware scanning capabilities and intelligent spam detection.
By protecting your mail servers, Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange protects your entire corporate network, freeing you up to focus on core business operations with confidence.
- Powerful anti-malware and anti-spam engines - Powerful technologies enable increased scanning speed with reduced system resource consumption.
- Complete protection - The application offers complete protection of Microsoft Exchange Server and is compatible with DAG (Database Availability Group).
- Flexible settings - Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange offers flexible, user-friendly settings to ensure spam and anti-malware protection that meets your business security goals.
- Multi-language support - The application carries out anti-spam scanning of messages written in different languages, including Asian language sets.
- High performance - The engine ensures increased performance and stability with minimum memory requirements.
- Flexible licensing - You can choose from flexible monthly licensing with scalable and pay-as-you-go options or fixed annual licensing. For Managed Service Providers, it’s easy to manage security remotely for multiple clients using the multi-tenant console.
Effective anti-spam protection through intelligent detection
- Intelligent spam recognition technologies - The application scans all messages for spam based on formal attributes such as the sender's email and IP address, the size of message and message header.
- Reputation filtering - You now have the option of using Reputation Filtering — an additional anti-spam scanning service that increases the accuracy of spam detection and reduces the probability of Anti-Spam false positives.
- Additional message scanning - For additional protection against spam, messages are scanned using DNSBL lists of spammers' addresses and SURBL technology which detects spammer URLs in the message.
- Message classification - As administrator, you can configure separate processing rules for each category of unsolicited mail to prevent any loss of information.
- White and black lists - There is a facility for individual users to create their own trusted (white) and black lists by sender's SMTP or IP address. A white list can also be created using the receiver's SMTP address.
Powerful protection against malware
- Real-time scanning - Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange detects and removes every type of malware, worms, Trojans and other malicious objects from the stream of incoming and outgoing messages, including attachments in almost any format.
- On-demand and on-schedule background scanning - All folders and messages stored on the server are subject to background scanning to ensure that all objects are processed using the latest version of the antivirus databases.
- Backup copying - Before deleting messages, the application makes backup copies so that it is possible to restore important information if attempts to treat an object result in failure or if a message was incorrectly categorized as spam.
GFI MailEssentials is an award winning product which provides anti-spam and email security for your mail servers. This VBSpam-certified solution uses multiple anti-spam filters that combine SpamRazer technology, greylisting, IP reputation filtering, Bayesian filtering, and other advanced technologies to provide a spam capture rate of more than 99% and minimal false-positives, ensuring the safe delivery of important emails.
odix – a market leader in Enterprise CDR (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), is now offering its own native application for securing Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes. CDR technology is a detection-less method to disarm zero-days and APT’s in files and is considered by leading analysts as an addition or replacement to existing anti malware technologies. FileWall™ is designed to run in conjunction with existing Microsoft security solutions.
SpamTitan Email Security. Leading Email Security for business and MSPs. Helps control mail flow, clean it, and protect against unwanted email threats including phishing and malware. Inbound and outbound scanning.