Protect your network from viruses, malware and malicious activity with Kerio Control. This easy-to-administer security solution includes a next-generation firewall and router, intrusion detection and prevention (IPS), gateway antivirus, VPN, and web content and application filtering. These comprehensive capabilities, with unmatched deployment flexibility, make Kerio Control the ideal choice for small and mid-sized businesses.
Preserve the Integrity of Your Network
- Protect your servers with deep packet inspection and advanced networking routing—including simultaneous support for IPv4 and IPv6. Create both in and outbound traffic policies, restricting communication by specific URL, application, traffic type, content category and even time of day.
- Add a transparent layer of intrusion prevention with Snort-based analysis and a regularly refreshed database of rules and blacklisted IP addresses. Prevent viruses, worms, Trojans and spyware from entering your network with optionally integrated Kerio Antivirus service
- Secure your client-to-site connections with Kerio’s high-performance, configuration-free VPN client—or use an industry-standard IPsec VPN client, such as those pre-loaded on mobile devices.
- To create secure, high-performance server-to-server connections between offices running Kerio Control, use Kerio’s superior, easy-to-setup VPN technology. Or, to create a secure VPN connection to a remote office without Kerio Control deployed, use the industry-standard IPsec VPN protocol.
Manage Bandwidth to Streamline Traffic Flow
- Prioritize and monitor network traffic to guarantee high-speed transmission for your most important traffic types.
- Distribute Internet traffic across multiple links with Internet Link load balancing, automatically disabling and re-enabling links to ensure continuous Internet access.
- Protect your network from bandwidth-hogging web and application traffic such as streaming video or block peer-to-peer networks.
Improve Productivity with Industry-Leading Web, Content and Application Filtering
- Selectively block, allow or log access to 141 continuously updated categories of content and applications with the optional Kerio Control Web Filter w/ application awareness.
- View individual users’ Internet activity, refine traffic-shaping rules and more with automatic, detailed reports from Kerio Control Statistics sent to your email inbox.
- Use insights from reporting to limit legal liability and improve productivity by blocking access to sites, applications and content categories or limiting it to specific time of day, users/user groups and user locations.
Administer Quickly and Easily—Anytime, Anywhere
- Access security settings, manage users and bandwidth and set traffic policies safely and securely from a customizable web-based interface.
- Manage Kerio Control from your desktop or remotely from a tablet device.
- Stay in control of all your Kerio deployments from anywhere using MyKerio. Manage multiple Kerio Control deployments through a complimentary centralized web interface providing consolidated system information, automatic configuration backup, status monitoring, system notifications and complete remote configuration.
- Get notifications straight to your mobile device with the MyKerio app for Android, iPhone and Apple Watch. You can be confident your Kerio deployments are online and if the status changes, you will be the first to know.
— Check Point
Check Point’s Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) continue to focus on enhancing threat prevention technologies, including anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, delivering the most innovative and effective security across all network segments, keeping customers protected against any threat, anytime and anywhere.
Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) combines fast, flexible networking (SD-WAN and LAN) with industry-leading security to connect and protect people and the data they use throughout diverse, evolving enterprise networks. Forcepoint NGFW provides consistent security, performance and operations across physical, virtual and cloud systems. It’s designed from the ground up for high availability and scalability, as well as centralized management with full 360° visibility.
— Securepoint GmbH
NextGen UTM-Firewalls provide companies with secure Internet access. They are a perfect fit for the structure and protection of modern company networks. Efficient IT security applications (firewall, VPN-Gateway, two virus/malware scanners, high-end spam filter, real-time content filter for web and email, Zero-Hour-Protection, IDS, authentication etc.) ensure a secure network operation across the board. A UTM system, at one central point, protects the entire network.