The Standard in Email Archiving
MailStore Server is one of the world’s leading solutions for email archiving. Easy to install, reliable and low-maintenance. Businesses can benefit from all advantages of modern, secure email archiving with MailStore Server. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of large amounts of data over a period of years. Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones, and search through them at breathtaking speed.
- Assistance with regulatory compliance
- Help with fulfilling GDPR obligation
- Fast full-text searching for emails and attachments
- Protection against data loss
- Reduce the workload of email servers
- Save up to 70% storage space
- Simplify backup and restore
- Independence of cumbersome PST files
- Eliminate mailbox quotas
- Flexible Archiving – MailStore Server supports almost all popular email systems and archiving methods. Email can be archived from the mailboxes of email servers as well as from decentralized email clients or files. Furthermore, it is also possible to archive all email from a single company as soon as they are sent or received.
- Integrated Storage Technology – The core of the MailStore Server consists of a fully integrated storage technology that can manage large amounts of data both efficiently and safely. It doesn’t require an external database management system and is available immediately after setup is complete.
- Fast Search Access – Users can access the archive using a number of methods (such as integration into Microsoft Outlook and Web Access) and quickly browse the emails using an incredibly powerful full-text search. Access via the familiar folder structure is also possible.
- Export of Archived Emails – MailStore Server is no one-way street. All emails can be restored from the archive in standard formats at any time. This guarantees your company’s independence over the long-term, even from MailStore Server itself.
- Compliance Features – The comprehensive technology concept of MailStore Server helps companies to meet a growing number of compliance requirements and can also assist with eDiscovery scenarios.
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit Versions)
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 SP11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP11 (Foundation, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter)
- Еasy Setup
- No additional web server (such as Microsoft IIS) is necessary
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in virtual environments such as VMware
- MailStore Server can be run smoothly in terminal server environments
- Microsoft SQL Server is not necessary but can be used if required
1Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 are no longer maintained by Microsoft. Therefore, we are only able to ensure limited compatibility and thus provide limited technical support for these operating systems. Furthermore, we reserve the right to completely remove support for these products in a future MailStore update.