ManageEngine Desktop Central
Desktop Central is a uniﬁed endpoint management and security solution that supports the entire endpoint management life cycle from patching to IT inventory management. You can manage and monitor your Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, tvOS, and Chrome OS devices from a single console.
- An intuitive interface to keep tabs on your network
- Desktop Central provides you with a dashboard highlighting the state of your network including missing patches, hardware and software summaries, and system health in the form of actionable reports.
- Easy to set up and easier to learn
- You can get Desktop Central up and running in your organization in a week or two. Furthermore, you don't need any technical expertise to learn the ins and outs of the product.
- Remotely assist your end users
- Address end users' concerns with a built-in remote control tool boasting features like screen recording, voice and video call, multi-technician support, and remote file transfer among many others.
- Blacklist malicious software and applications
- In a few clicks, you can prohibit software installations and restrict any applications you think might compromise your network.
Modern management done right
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust modern management solution offering capabilities such as geofencing, mobile content management, and reliable patch management with flexible deployment options.
Desktop Central also offers a mobile app to manage your network devices on the go.
USB Security Suite is a small but powerful utility that eliminates all security risks related to USB disks. Stop autorun viruses, and monitor USB drives (copy, rename, delete, etc.). To prevent data theft, USB ports can be locked, or unlocked at any time with a single click. Immunize all your flash drives against future viruses. Improve your security now!
Mobile Device Manager Plus is an enterprise mobility management solution that helps manage both corporate and employee-owned mobile devices across iOS, macOS, Android, Windows and Chrome operating systems. Businesses can now create and govern their own enterprise app repository, troubleshoot devices remotely, track device location, meet compliance requirements and enforce corporate security policies to secure data at rest, in use and in transit.
Vulnerability Manager Plus is an enterprise security software from ManageEngine that allows IT admins to monitor endpoints that constitute a business’s IT network like laptops, workstations, servers and remote systems. It offers a unique set of tools that aid with the detection and response to threats from a central console. These threats include software vulnerabilities and inadequate security configurations found from within endpoints.