Desktop Central is a uniﬁed endpoint management and security solution that supports the entire endpoint management life cycle from patching to IT inventory management. You can manage and monitor your Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, tvOS, and Chrome OS devices from a single console.
- An intuitive interface to keep tabs on your network
- Desktop Central provides you with a dashboard highlighting the state of your network including missing patches, hardware and software summaries, and system health in the form of actionable reports.
- Easy to set up and easier to learn
- You can get Desktop Central up and running in your organization in a week or two. Furthermore, you don’t need any technical expertise to learn the ins and outs of the product.
- Remotely assist your end users
- Address end users’ concerns with a built-in remote control tool boasting features like screen recording, voice and video call, multi-technician support, and remote file transfer among many others.
- Blacklist malicious software and applications
- In a few clicks, you can prohibit software installations and restrict any applications you think might compromise your network.
Modern management done right
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust modern management solution offering capabilities such as geofencing, mobile content management, and reliable patch management with flexible deployment options.
Desktop Central also offers a mobile app to manage your network devices on the go.