Patch Manager Plus, is an all-around patching solution, offers automated patch deployment for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints, and patching support for 300+ third-party applications. It’s available both on-premises and on the cloud.
- Detect missing patches: Scan endpoints to detect missing patches.
- Test & approve: Test patches before deployment to mitigate security risks.
- Download missing patches: Download patches on a centralized server before deployment.
- Deploy the required patches: Automate patch deployment to OS and 3rd party applications.
- Generate reports: Powerful audits and reports for better visibility and control.
- Stay 100% secure by defending against vulnerabilities in your 3rd party applications.
- Large repository of patches for common applications such as Adobe, Java, WinRAR and more.
- Make use of pre-built, tested, ready-to-deploy packages.
- 100% Patch compliance – made easy with advanced analytics and audits.
- Insightful patch management reports helping track your patching.
- Customisable deployment policies to meet your business needs.
Available as three editions:
- Free Edition: Fully functional, Up to 25 computers, suitable for SMBs. Free forever.
- Professional Edition:
- Service Pack Deployment,
- Suitable for patching desktops in LAN
- Windows, Mac, Linux plus Third-Party Patch Management Patching Reports Schedule Reports Roaming users’ support Multi-Technician Support Role-based administration Active Directory Authentication Remote Shutdown – on demand Wake on LAN – on demand Add-ons – Failover server
- Enterprise edition: All of Professional edition’s features + following features:
- Server application patch management
- Antivirus Definition updates
- Automatically Test and Approve Patches
- Multi-factor authentication
- Distribution server for bandwidth optimization
- Scheduled remote shutdown
- Scheduled Wake on LAN