In a real-time scenario, the integrated cloud applications are not built with a single technology stack, it typically involves at least 3 or 4 different Azure Services. Currently, Azure Portal is designed more on vertical technology silos and it's difficult to visualize and manage such connected solutions. Serverless360 will help you to manage and monitor all your distributed Azure Services from one place.
Key Product Features
- Group all your siloed Azure entities into one Composite application.
- Get a holistic view of all your Serverless applications at one place.
- Consolidated monitoring on the entities that participate in the business
- Immediate alerts from the configured monitors through notification channels.
- End to End Tracking using Business Activity Monitoring.
- Audit User actions on entities within Serverless360.
- Better view of the cost spent on the Azure resources at Application level.
- Can choose your hosting model - SaaS and Private Hosting.
Serverless360 Technical Details
- Deployment Types: On-premise, SaaS
- Operating System: Windows
- Supported Countries: Global
- Supported Languages: English
Microsoft Teams, Slack, Pager Duty, Service Now IT Service Management, Operations Management Suite.
ISPsystem VMmanager is a complete toolkit for virtual machines management, and VPS provisioning. ISPsystem VMmanager is Based on KVM and OpenVZ virtualization systems.
5nine Cloud Manager provides advanced management, monitoring, migration and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments of all shapes and sizes, including single and multitenant public, private and hybrid cloud configurations.
Hv Manager is an easy to configure web-based management tool for Hyper-V servers. It provides main functionality of Hyper-v manager over the web interface. Hv Manager can be installed on a server with enabled Hyper-v role, including Server Core and Nano installations. The web UI allows users to access virtual machines from web enabled devices.