Specops uReset enables end users to address common tasks related to password management including forgotten passwords, locked out Active Directory accounts, password resets, and changes. The solution goes beyond the traditional identity verification methods, and revolutionizes self-service with flexible authentication prior to resets. With a powerful multi-factor authentication engine, uReset ensures that users always have a secure way to reset their password, from any location, device, or browser.
uReset is natively integrated with Active Directory. Configuration of the system is done using Group Policy, without introducing added complexity to your environment. This means that no external database is required to store password related information. User data is stored directly in Group Policy user objects, minimizing security risk while ensuring inherent real-time password provisioning.
- 15+ identity providers to enable authentication choice and increase security
- Updates the local cached credentials for remote users
- Accessible from any web browser, the Windows login screen, or the uReset mobile applications
- Helpdesk interface for verifying end-users, unlocking user accounts, and setting temporary passwords
- User enrollment enforcement and auto-enrollment options
- Statistics and audit reporting to view usage and track system events
- Multi-language support: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish
- Redundancy with multiple Gatekeepers to ensure high uptime and availability
- Customizable user interface
- Real-time password blacklist validation at password reset/change (when used with Specops Password Policy)
- Block/allow self-service password resets by geographical location (country), or specific IP address
BMC Helix ITSM is a powerful, industry leading service management platform and fueling your IT transformation with intelligent, people-centric user experiences that helps you work smarter. BMC Helix ITSM is delivered in the cloud, or as a hybrid or on-premises solution.
— Crow Canyon Software
The IT Department is faced with the challenge of delivering a high level of service with limited resources and funds. Crow Canyon’s IT Help Desk automates the entire IT process, leveraging what you are already using: Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, and email. Through detailed tracking of requests and efficient queue management, tickets are resolved quickly and user satisfaction increases. Help Desk performance can be monitored and assessed for continuous service level improvements.
— Help Sumo
Help Sumo is a hosted online helpdesk solution specially designed for providing customer support solutions via Ticket System, Email, Social Media, Live Chat & Self-Help Knowledge Base solutions.