Trend Micro ScanMail Suite for Microsoft Exchange
ScanMail™ Suite for Microsoft® Exchange™ stops highly targeted email attacks and spear phishing by using document exploit detection, enhanced web reputation, and sandboxing as part of a custom APT defense—protection you don’t get with other solutions. In addition, only ScanMail blocks traditional malware with email, file, and web reputation technology and correlated global threat intelligence from Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud-based security.
Time-saving features like central management, search and destroy, and role-based access have earned ScanMail its reputation as one of the simplest security solutions to setup and operate.
Protection from Phishing and Targeted Attacks
Unlike other email security solutions, ScanMail features enhanced web reputation, document exploit detection, sandbox execution analysis, and custom threat intelligence. Together, these advanced capabilities provide comprehensive security against email threats, including spear phishing attacks associated with targeted threats.
- Detects known and unknown exploits in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, and other document formats
- Performs malware execution analysis, and generates custom threat intelligence and adaptive security updates with optional Deep Discovery Analyzer integration
- Stops threats from entering your environment with immediate protection based on leading global threat intelligence
Data Loss Prevention
Extends your existing security to support compliance and prevent data loss. Integrated DLP simplifies data protection by giving you visibility and control of data in motion and at rest.
- Tracks sensitive data flowing through your email system and in the mail store
- Accelerates setup and improves accuracy with 100+ compliance templates
- Simplifies deployment with an integrated DLP, requiring no additional hardware or software, enabling granular active directory-based policy enforcement
- Enables compliance personnel to centrally manage DLP policies and violations across other Trend Micro products from endpoint to gateway with Trend Micro™ Control Manager™
Optimized for Exchange
ScanMail is tightly integrated with your Microsoft environment to efficiently protect email with the least overhead.
- Supports Exchange 2019, 2016, and 2013 servers including mixed environments during migration periods
- Accelerates throughput—up to 57 percent faster than other solutions
- Avoids duplicate inspection with AV stamp multi-threaded scanning and computer processing unit (CPU) throttling
- Scans efficiently with native 64-bit support
- Integrates with Microsoft® System Center Operations Manager and Outlook® Junk E-mail Filter
- Prevents unauthorized policy changes with role-based access control
Innovative Search and Destroy Capability
Unlike the tools built into Exchange, ScanMail search and destroy can find emails swiftly and accurately.
- Performs targeted searches through Exchange using keywords and regular expressions
- Allows administrators to quickly respond to urgent requests from legal, human resources, or security departments to find, trace, and permanently delete specific emails if necessary
GFI MailEssentials is an award winning product which provides anti-spam and email security for your mail servers. This VBSpam-certified solution uses multiple anti-spam filters that combine SpamRazer technology, greylisting, IP reputation filtering, Bayesian filtering, and other advanced technologies to provide a spam capture rate of more than 99% and minimal false-positives, ensuring the safe delivery of important emails.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange delivers world-class anti-malware and anti-spam protection of your Microsoft Exchange mail servers with a powerful anti-malware engine, comprehensive anti-malware scanning capabilities and intelligent spam detection. By protecting your mail servers, Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange protects your entire corporate network, freeing you up to focus on core business operations with confidence.
odix – a market leader in Enterprise CDR (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), is now offering its own native application for securing Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes. CDR technology is a detection-less method to disarm zero-days and APT’s in files and is considered by leading analysts as an addition or replacement to existing anti malware technologies. FileWall™ is designed to run in conjunction with existing Microsoft security solutions.