Veritas Enterprise Vault™ helps customers improve predictability over application storage levels and achieve and maintain regulatory compliance relating to long-term retention of unstructured data. Enterprise Vault Mailbox performs archiving for Microsoft Exchange Server (on premises or online) and IBM Domino, including Vault Cache for offline access to archived email and Placeholders for seamless control over individual mailbox size.
- Classify content to assign granular retention at the item level and optimize eDiscovery and supervision processes.
- Apply automation to store what’s needed, for only as long as required, to meet business and/or regulatory information retention policies.
- Improve compliance through sampling and reviewing electronic communications, leveraging machine learning and classification to increase precision over what’s reviewed.
- Streamline search and discovery to help accelerate and simplify internal investigations and responses to eDiscovery and subject access requests.
- Classification of all content archived by Enterprise Vault to help improve retention management, eDiscovery and supervision.
- Reclassify entire archive or individual archived items to help reduce overall storage, add granular retention, and meet evolving information retention policies or regulations.
- Verification through Gated Deletion to re-test expiring items in case policies have changed.
- Support for U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) Capstone approach to managing electronic records in accordance with the Managing Government Records Directive.
- Utilize classification to categorize and tag archived items as Permanent or Temporary.
- Store permanent records on premises and move temporary records to cloud storage efficiently.
- Export Permanent records in a NARA compatible format for long-term preservation at the National Archives.
- Captures all sent and received email, independent of user deletions, through journal archiving from supported mail sources and indexes archived email at the content level for search.
- Includes Veritas Enterprise Vault™ Discovery Accelerator, offering an eDiscovery case management workflow with chain-of-custody tracking.
- Integrates with classification to streamline eDiscovery processes through enhanced search precision.
- Captures all sent and received email, independent of user deletions, through journal archiving from supported mail sources and indexes archived email at the content level for sampling and monitoring.
- Includes Veritas Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator, offering a supervision workflow to help demonstrate your commitment to compliance and best-practice governance.
- Integrates with classification and supports learning from previous user behavior to help reduce reviewer workload.
- Archives Windows-based file servers to help improve storage predictability and governance over unstructured data.
- Includes Veritas™ Data Insight, offering file reporting, analytics and visualization, as well as integration that supports archiving files from Data Insight reports directly to Enterprise Vault.