You are getting the error message:
“There is not enough storage to complete this information”
Searching the Microsoft Knowlegde base results to the article Q166840:
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows NT Server version 4.0
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation version 4.0
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
When you try to open the Printers folder, you may receive the following error message:
There is not enough storage to complete this operation
The size of the registry has exceeded the maximum size set in the virtual memory settings.
Increase the maximum registry size. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, double-click System.
- Click the Performance tab, and then click Change (In Windows 2000, click the Advanced tab, click Performance Options, and then Change).
- Type a new, larger value in the Maximum Registry Size box, and then click OK.
- Close Control Panel and then restart the computer.
The registry increases in size as you install programs and use the computer. It may be necessary to increase the size of the registry periodically, depending on how and how much you use your computer.