On August 13th 2012, the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues. See KB 2706690 Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 for more details.
In particular we would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
Note: Some of the following KB articles may not be available at the time of publishing this post.
- New updates for August DST – Exchange 2010 – SP2 RU4 – Display name for OWA.
- 2685001 Retention policies do not work for the Calendar and Tasks folders in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- 2686540 Exchange 2010 Messages are not delivered to Journal Mailbox
- 2701162 Granting Full Mailbox Access Does Not Allow Full Details of Free/Busy To Be Displayed
- 2724188 Information loss due to unexpected subject modification while copying a message in Outlook
- 2743871 Stop Forefront services in RU setup so no manual steps are required
- 2743246 MS12-058: Vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange Server WebReady document viewing could allow remote code execution