Server manager In Windows Server 2008
Server Manager is a new tool used to manage your computer running Windows Server 2008. The below is the list of improvements done to the Server Manager:
- Centralized Management Tool
- Combined Management Interfaces (manage the installed Server roles and features from a single management tool)
- A new command line tool to install Roles and Features: ServerManagerCMD.exe, OCSetup.exe
- Securely add or remove roles and features
- Perform System Service and Device management
- Disk Management
- Firewall Management and Local User management
- Monitor and analyze the server status.
- Add RSAT automatically for installed Roles/Features.
- Simple command line tool to install and uninstall Roles/Features