We’ve refreshed our online documentation for Exchange 2007, and it includes content on Service Pack 1! This content is newer and fresher than the ExchHelp.CHM (Help file) that ships with Beta 2, and it includes content not found in that CHM file.
You can find online documentation for Exchange 2007 SP1 at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124558.aspx.
This content includes information about:
- What’s New in SP1
- Standby Continuous Replication
- Upgrading Clustered Mailbox Servers to SP1
- Monitoring Continuous Replication
- New High Availability Features in SP1
- How to Install Exchange 2007 SP1 Prerequisites on Windows Server 2008
- Installing Cluster Continuous Replication on Windows Server 2008
- Installing Single Copy Clusters on Windows Server 2008
- New Client Access Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Transport Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Mailbox Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Unified Messaging Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- IPv6 Support in Exchange 2007 SP1
And much, much more! Enjoy!
And congratulations to the Exchange User Education team for a job well done!!
Source: Scott Schnoll’s blog.