When using Cloud Shell, the cloud administrator can choose between PowerShell and Bash from the menu, as depicted in the image below.
If you like to type commands instead of using the option available on the menu, then you can type bash to switch over to the Linux shell and use the commands of the platform (Items 1 and 2), and you can always do the same thing to switch to PowerShell using pwsh (Items 3 and 4).
If you want to leave the session, you can always use exit on either shell to disconnect the ongoing session.
More Quick Tips articles
- New from Microsoft: Azure Security Center onboarding guide
- Fixing Azure Key Vault when moving to a different tenant
- Restore Azure Key Vault using just two PowerShell cmdlets
- This overlooked feature in Visual Studio Code can speed release time
- Enabling Front Door managed certificates in Azure: Status update