What You Need to Know About MS Exchange Archiving and Migrating Legacy Email and Archives in 2013 and Beyond
Join Exchange MVP and expert Lee Benjamin of ExchangeGuy Consulting and Hudson Casson, Product Marketing Director for Exchange at Metalogix for an educational discussion on the challenges of archiving today, how to know if your current archiving solution is up-to-date, and how you can migrate email from older messaging and archiving solutions.
You’ll hear examples of how organizations can successfully migrate to up-to-date messaging and archiving systems, and you’ll gain tips, tricks, and strategies from the experts to get you started in the right direction.
In this 60-minute Webinar, you will discover answers to the following questions:
- Why should you migrate from legacy archives and what can happen if you don’t?
- Why is it important to upgrade your email archiving as you are upgrading your messaging server?
- Why is the archiving functionality built into MS Exchange 2010 and MS Exchange 2013 a good start, but may not be sufficient to meet your needs?
- What are the key elements you should look for in both a migration and an archiving solution for 2013 and beyond? What is the role of the cloud today?
- What are the key steps you must take before starting any migration?
And, get your top migration and archiving questions answered in this interactive webinar.