Win the War of the Interfaces
Great blog post by Ben Ari about fixing interface issues with the UAG and TMG firewall:
“In a recent blog post (http://blogs.technet.com/b/ben/archive/2011/07/20/reinstalling-the-da-interfaces.aspx) , I discussed a situation where one or more of the virtual interfaces used by DA can go bad, and suggested a procedure to reset them by removing them from the device manager, and installing them. Since then, my good friend Ricardo Polo from Brazil has written a tool called “Reset IPv6”, which can do the same task automatically. The tool’s features are:
· Uses the Windows 7 Troubleshooting platform to provide the best experience.
· Detects if the computer really has a problem with the interfaces before doing anything
· Uninstalls and re-install all Teredo, 6to4, IPHTTPS and ISATAP virtual adapters.
· Reset the IPv6 stack to default settings.
· Triggers a full group policy update…”
Check out the tool that helps you fix the problem at:
DEBRA LITTLEJOHN SHINDER
MVP (Enterprise Security)