Winfrasoft's Backup for ISA Server Goes RTM
Until now there has been no real way of fully backing up your ISA Server deployments. Some may think that restarting servers, manual exports and custom scripting is the solution. However, many hours will be spent re-installing, importing settings, re-configuring and tweaking – but inevitably losing log data. The result is loss of data and productivity due to system down time.
Restores may not work as expected and even more time will be lost as everything is rebuilt from scratch.
Now you can backup on the fly and restore again in minutes!
- Backup of ISA Server configuration
- Backup of ISA Array configuration
- Backup of ISA Enterprise policy
- Backup of Firewall logs
- Backup of Web Proxy logs
- Backup of IP and Routing information
- Backup Array log data from a single server
- Scheduled backup jobs
- High security - AES 256bit encryption
- Small size - PPMd compression (over 95%)
- Central network storage of backups
- Supports selection files
- Command line interface for scripting
- Slick .NET based Wizard driven user interface
- ISA Server 2004 and 2006 support
- Native support for Websense Security Suite*
Minimum Server System Requirements:
- Windows Server 2003
- ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition or
- ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition
Backup for ISA Server is compatible with multi-lingual versions of Windows Server 2003, however, it is only available in UK English.
Although multi-lingual versions of Windows Server 2003 can be used, Backup for ISA Server is ONLY compatible with the English version of ISA Server. Non-English versions of ISA Server are NOT supported.
For more information and downloads, check out:
Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
GET THE NEW BOOK! Go to http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8
Email: [email protected]
MVP — Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)