CodeTwo Backup for Exchange
CodeTwo Backup for Exchange is a secure, all-in-one Microsoft Exchange mailbox, public folders and SharePoint backup solution that lets you create and manage backup copies stored on your local drives. Data restores can be performed on all levels of granularity - from individual items to whole mailboxes or SharePoint sites. The smart item versioning mechanism lets you undo data distortions caused by user errors and other factors.
- Automatic backup of Exchange mailboxes - Easily managed automatic backup of Exchange mailboxes. Use CodeTwo Backup for Exchange's graphical console to schedule incremental backups, perform one-time archiving actions, browse through backed up mailboxes, recover deleted items, restore data to original or new locations, and more.
- Automatic backup of Exchange public folders - Create backup copies of public folders and save them to your local storages. Stay assured that no vital emails, contacts, calendars or any other items are permanently deleted from your Exchange organization.
- Automatic backup of SharePoint data - CodeTwo Backup for Exchange lets you create automatic backup copies of SharePoint 2016 and 2013 data and keep it safe on another location. You can keep copies of entire site collections, individual sites, libraries, and even single files. Then, easily restore SharePoint data to the same or another location any time you need.
- Migrate SharePoint - Use CodeTwo Backup for Exchange to migrate the content from one on-premises SharePoint instance to another. The program will let you easily download data from the source SharePoint environment and then restore it to a different SharePoint site, library, or folder, on the same or another environment.
- Multiple backup scenarios - You can configure the application to run cyclic incremental backups of your mailboxes and public folders, or perform a one-time backup job creating a snapshot of your mailbox and/or public folders database. CodeTwo Backup for Exchange operates in the background and is invisible to end-users.
- Efficient and reliable - CodeTwo Backup for Exchange keeps backed up data in storages that are more efficient in terms of data allocation, and easier to browse and manage than built-in Microsoft Exchange repositories. The application lets you create multiple points of recovery, ensuring that all versions of your data are there when you need them most.
- Incremental backups - Set CodeTwo Backup for Exchange to create recurring incremental backups of mailboxes and public folders. The first cycle will create a full copy of the selected scope of data. In consecutive cycles, the program will only add layers containing changes in Exchange mailboxes and/or public folders.
- Storage archiving and exports to PST - Ensure 100% security of your data by running automatic archiving jobs on storages. You can also set CodeTwo Backup for Exchange to export contents of storages to PST files, letting you diversify your backup.
- Retention policies - Manage used disk space by defining retention policies for your storages, archives and PST exports.
- Centrally managed - One computer and an account with Domain Admin credentials are all you need to gain full control over backup copies of all mailboxes and public folders in your organization. No PowerShell scripts and additional tools are necessary.
- Brick-level backup copies - Run backup jobs for selected mailboxes, items older or younger than a defined number of days, or specific folder types. CodeTwo Backup for Exchange creates backup copies which reflect the structure of source mailboxes. Items can be easily found and previewed in the program's graphical Administration Panel.
- Granular recovery - Thanks to the granularity of backup copies created by the application, its administrator can easily restore data in bulk or on a one-by-one basis. In case of incremental backups, successive versions of data can be browsed, previewed and restored at will.
- User-friendly search tools - CodeTwo Backup for Exchange comes with a filter-assisted search tool and with full preview of backed up items. You can filter items on the basis of keywords, time frames and other item attributes.
- Restore items to source or other location - By default, CodeTwo Backup for Exchange suggests restoring items to the folder they were downloaded from. But you can also tell the program to restore data to other folders (even newly created) or even different mailboxes.
- All folder types - You can back up all types of Exchange folders, be they email, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals or notes. It's also possible to exclude special folders such as Junk E-mail from being backed up.
- Support for physical and virtual machines - Choose which option is the most convenient for you and install the program on your local PC or a Windows-based virtual machine on-prem or in the Could (e.g. on Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine).
- Invisible to end-users - The application communicates directly with your mailbox servers and does not interrupt the availability of services. This lets users carry on working while the backup is performed.
- Legal requirements - Use CodeTwo Backup for Exchange to fulfill legal requirements and avoid unpleasant legal actions or fines for not respecting the law. Check what legal acts may affect your company and make sure that you comply with the law.
- Free 30-day trial - You can test CodeTwo Backup for Exchange for 30 days free of charge (no credit card information required). The only limitation present during the trial period is that you can restore a maximum of 5 items per folder.
Email Archiving with ArcTitan. ArcTitan is an email archiving product for Business which allows users to securely archive your business emails and simply retrieve these archived emails.
Office 365 Backup & Restore Tool is an outstanding solution which allows to backup emails from Office 365 account as well as import or upload PST file mailboxes into Office 365 without any data loss. It backups emails from Office 365 as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, PDF, and other file formats.
Redefining backup and recovery for a progressive enterprise with one solution, Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is the industry's most fully featured and comprehensive backup and recovery solution. Designed to meet the needs of any size business, it covers workloads across all locations: hybrid environments include on-premises and multiple cloud providers; physical servers; virtual machines; applications and databases; endpoint devices; reporting and integrated archiving.