Group Policy Compliance Manager
GPCM provides centralized and historical reporting of Group Policy processing across your environment. It reports on GP settings that have been received by a target system, GP processing health and any errors that have occurred across the entire domain or an OU. It leverages agentless, multi-threaded collection of GP processing detail to allow you to get installed and running quickly. Powerful search features let you locate a system, a user, a GPO or a particular GPO setting across the environment. Roll-up report provide management level-detail about the success and failure of Group Policy at the domain or OU level.
- Agent-less or agent-based collection of GP processing health and settings data across your Windows environment
- Easy to install GUI gets you up and collecting data in minutes
- Collect and report against a single machine, an OU or across a domain
- Search for specific machines, GPOs or even settings across your environment.
- Generate summary reports that roll up GP processing data at the OU or domain level
- Retrieves Resultant Set of Policy settings data from remote Windows servers and workstations
- Provides both GP processing health and timing data from all systems.
- Allows saving frequently used searches and collections
- Generates summary reports for export to a variety of formats
- Exports processing summaries to Excel, Word, or PDF
- PowerShell module allows command-line querying of collection data
- Supports all OS versions from Windows 7 to Server 2016
CionSystems GPOManager offers a mechanism to control important operations on Group Policy within Active Directory such as GPO workflow management, check in/check out, change control, backup/restore, reports and rollback-is needed to effectively manage GPOs across the enterprise. GPOs, Scope of Management links, and WMI filters are backed up in a secure, distributed manner and then placed under version control.
McAfee Policy Auditor provides consolidated audits, broadens visibility, prevents disruption to critical applications among other features. This easy-to-manage solution automates and simplifies the process, helping you to quickly assess patch deployment progress, monitor critical security configurations, and report consistently and accurately against key industry mandates and internal policies across your entire infrastructure or on specific systems.
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator provides an offline environment to help you securely manage Group Policy Objects. This allows you to plan, troubleshoot, and report on Group Policy administration activity without impacting the performance and availability of your live Active Directory environment. It also helps you reduce risk; prevent service interruptions; and
achieve, maintain, and demonstrate regulatory compliance.