RestoreADmin integrates fully into the Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computer (ADUC) interface for fast recovery of altered and deleted objects, without the need for taking the system offline.
- See all deleted objects, by selected naming, or across the forest level through Recycle Bin integration.
- Get detailed analysis on every deleted object in your environment.
- Create centralized and automated back-ups of Active Directory domains or Entire Forests.
RestoreADmin is in place to reduce expensive network outages, avoid costly scripting, and eliminate the manual processing of information.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fast Online Rollbacks and Restores for:
- Deleted Objects
- Associated Attributes
- Security Descriptors
- Group Memberships
- Integrates into Microsoft Active Directory and User Computers
- Recycle Bin Interface allows Forest wide object lists
- Advanced Grouping, Sorting, Searching, and Filtering
- Combines with ChangeAuditor to provide detailed forensics on deleted objects
- Restores child objects
- Automated Parent Container Recreation
- Local Domain
- Remote Domains
- Or Specific sites to avoid Replication Latency
- Select which attributes to restore without affecting others
- Flexible Backup and Scheduling Options for Profiles
- Automated Database Maintenance
- Detailed Comparison Reporting and Backup History
- Preview Backups before they are carried out
- Allows you to preview future backups before they’re carried out.
- Incremental backups are enabled to a single recovery database
— Runtime Software
GetDataBack Pro is one of the most powerful Data Recovery software products. Lightning fast, for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT, HFS+, and APFS.
Quest® Recovery Manager for Active Directory is like an insurance policy for your AD environment. It enables you to pinpoint changes to your AD environment at the object and attribute level. You'll know what happened, who is impacted and what to roll back. You can quickly compare backups to pinpoint differences at the object and attribute level and instantly recover the data whether it’s in your on-premises AD, Azure AD or hybrid AD environment.
— R-Tools Technology Inc
R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted.