ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer
Firewall Analyzer is policy analysis and configuration reporting software that offers CLI and API-based configuration monitoring. It supports Telnet, SSH, and SCP protocol for security and traffic analysis, and helps security admins track policy changes, optimize firewall performance, and maintain industry compliance standards.
Highlights of Firewall Analyzer
- Firewall policy analysis: Analyze the use and efficiency of your firewall rules, and gain insight on how to improve performance by changing the rule order. Get a detailed report on all denied, allowed, inbound, outbound, and inactive rules, and detect and record redundancy, generalization, correlation, shadow, and grouping anomalies in your firewall.
- Configuration monitoring: Discover who made what changes, when, and why, and receive real-time alerts on your mobile phone when changes happen. Ensure that all configurations and subsequent changes made in your firewall device are captured periodically and stored in the database.
- Firewall compliance and auditing: Analyze the impact and severity of vulnerabilities with security audit reports. Automate firewall audit reports and ensure continuous compliance with out-of-the-box reports on regulatory mandates such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NIST, SANS, and NERC CIP.
- Security analysis: Identify security attacks, viruses, and other anomalies in your network by performing forensic analysis. Learn which viruses are active in your network and which hosts are affected.
- Out-of-the-box reports: Firewall Analyzer generates the following reports:
- Traffic reports based on VPN usage, protocol usage, web usage, email usage, FTP usage, Telnet usage, streaming and chat, intranet and internet usage, inbound and outbound traffic.
- Security reports based on attack, spam, virus, and event summaries.
- Trend reports based on protocol, traffic, security events, and VPNs.
- User activity and bandwidth monitoring: Keep track of internal threats by analyzing and identifying which user or website exposed the network to attacks.
- Distributed monitoring: With Firewall Analyer's Enterprise edition, global organizations can centrally monitor firewalls spread across geographies.
- Training and demo: Free training sessions and live webinars are provided to help users gain a better understanding of Firewall Analyzer's features and improvements. Free, personalized demos are also provided upon request.
- 24x5 technical support: Firewall Analyzer offers 24x5 technical support.
- Seamless integration: Firewall Analyzer seamlessly integrates with OpManager, ManageEngine's network and server monitoring tool. With this integration, you gain complete visibility over your entire network.
- All-in-one monitoring: Firewall Analyzer supports most major firewall vendors such as Check Point, Paloalto, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Sonicwall, WatchGuard, Huawei, pfSense, Cyberoam, Sophos, and more.
Datadog is a log monitoring solution which collects data across a vast number of data sources, provides visibility across the full stack, analyzes data collected. Based on data collected Datadog issues alerts and offers interactive dashboards.
— NETIKUS.NET ltd
EventSentry is a powerful monitoring solution that provides your IT team with actionable network data that drives intelligent IT decisions—in real-time. Reliable, secure, scalable, and easily-deployed, EventSentry will enhance the performance, compliance and security of your network. Save time, prevent disasters and reduce TCO with one of the most cost-effective monitoring solutions on the market. New users are up and running in minutes and can easily adapt the solution to suit their needs.
EventLog Analyzer is a web-based, real-time log management and IT compliance solution that combats network security attacks. With comprehensive log management capabilities, EventLog Analyzer helps organizations meet their diverse auditing needs. It also offers out-of-the-box compliance reports and alerts that meet stringent IT regulatory mandate requirements with ease.