Check Point Next Generation Firewall
Check Point’s Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) continue to focus on enhancing threat prevention technologies, including anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, delivering the most innovative and effective security across all network segments, keeping customers protected against any threat, anytime and anywhere.
- Application Inspection and Control
Supports security policies to identify, allow, block or limit usage by leveraging the world’s largest application library with more than 8,000 web 2.0 applications
- Hybrid Cloud Support
Physical, virtual, public or private, Check Point NGFW’s provide consistent security across your entire infrastructure
- Advanced Threat Prevention
Best-in-class threat prevention across our firewalls keeping business everywhere protected from the latest large scale, multi-vector Gen V attacks
A Leader in the 2018 Gartner Enterprise Network Firewall (ENFW) MQ
- The most advanced threat prevention, SandBlast, continues to innovate and enhance anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, improving performance, prevention and protection against zero-day exploits
- Completeness of security vision, protecting small to midsize enterprises against even the most sophisticated attacks with a comprehensive product portfolio including Next Generation Firewalls and a focused SMB strategy providing multiple UTM models supporting Internet, VDSL and 4G/LTE interfaces with built-in routing capabilities to the enterprise
- Largest offering of security solutions, covering network, cloud, mobile and endpoints. Check Point security gateways features include granular network-based DLP with over 700 premade data types for Web, FTP, and Email traffic
- Top tier security management, R80.10, features centralized management control across all networks and cloud environments, increasing operational efficiency and lowering the complexity of managing your security
Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) combines fast, flexible networking (SD-WAN and LAN) with industry-leading security to connect and protect people and the data they use throughout diverse, evolving enterprise networks. Forcepoint NGFW provides consistent security, performance and operations across physical, virtual and cloud systems. It’s designed from the ground up for high availability and scalability, as well as centralized management with full 360° visibility.
Protect your network from viruses, malware and malicious activity with Kerio Control. This easy-to-administer security solution includes a next-generation firewall and router, intrusion detection and prevention (IPS), gateway antivirus, VPN, and web content and application filtering. These comprehensive capabilities, with unmatched deployment flexibility, make Kerio Control the ideal choice for small and mid-sized businesses.
— Securepoint GmbH
NextGen UTM-Firewalls provide companies with secure Internet access. They are a perfect fit for the structure and protection of modern company networks. Efficient IT security applications (firewall, VPN-Gateway, two virus/malware scanners, high-end spam filter, real-time content filter for web and email, Zero-Hour-Protection, IDS, authentication etc.) ensure a secure network operation across the board. A UTM system, at one central point, protects the entire network.