Back up all emails and other mailbox items in your Exchange (on-premises and Exchange Online) environment using RecoveryManager Plus. Restore entire mailboxes or just individual mailbox items whenever the need arises. Restore backups of an on-premises Exchange mailbox to a mailbox in your Exchange Online tenant and vice versa.
Why choose RecoveryManager Plus?
- Exchange Online Backup – Backup the entire Exchange Online domain including all users’ email, calendar entries, contacts, journals, notes, posts, and tasks.
- On-premises Exchange Backup – Backup all items in your Exchange organization including all users’ email, calendar entries, contacts, journals, notes, posts, and tasks.
- Quick and easy deployment – Once installed, you can configure your first backup in less than five minutes.
- Automated incremental backups – Automatically back up changes made to mailboxes since the last backup cycle. Minimize the load on your network by configuring backups to happen during non-business hours.
- Export mailbox data to PST – Export the contents of mailboxes to PST format and store them securely.
- Item-level restorations – Use advanced filters to search for specific mailbox items in the backup file and restore the items you need.
- Cross-platform restorations – Restore data backups of an on-premises Exchange mailbox to a mailbox in your Exchange Online tenant and vice versa.
- Point-in-time restoration – Search for a specific version of a mailbox item and easily restore it to the backed up state.
- Stay compliant – Define a retention period for your Exchange backups and discard backups that have exceeded the retention period.
- Delegate backup jobs – Delegate non-admin users with privileges to initiate or audit backup operations.
- One console for multiple tenant and organizations – Configure multiple Active Directory (AD) domains and Exchange Online tenants/ Exchange organizations for backup and manage them from a single dashboard.
- Detailed technician audits – Get a detailed summary of all actions executed by your technicians, no matter how small the action is.
- Manage your notifications – Curate your notification profiles and set the actions you want to receive notifications about.
- One console for multiple tenant and organizations – Configure multiple Exchange Online tenants and Exchange organizations for backup and manage them from a single dashboard.
30-day free trial – Download and try RecoveryManager Plus free for 30 days. Test out every feature, like backing up, restoring, and exporting mailboxes to PST files, for any number of mailboxes. Support is included in your trial if you need any assistance.