PARAGON Hard Disk Manager for Business
Hard Disk Manager™ for Business helps organizations build a reliable disaster recovery framework, from storage management to system integrity and data protection.
- Partition wizard
Create, format, delete, hide, file system conversion, file system integrity check. Split, merge, expand, redistribute free space, convert to logical / primary, edit sectors, convert to MBR / GPT, change primary slots and serial number, test surface, partitioning virtual disks .
- Flexible Backup
Back up an entire system, volumes and files, scheduled backup, incremental and differential imaging, backup encryption and compression, backup data excludes, pre-/post backup scripts, VHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK containers support.
- Data Recovery
Restore an entire system, individual volumes or files and folders, restore to the original or new location, restore to dissimilar hardware, restore with resize, mount / import backup containers
- Recovery environments
Recovery Media Builder with drivers injection and pre-mounted network connections capabilities during setup helps to prepare bootable Windows PE or Linux USB sticks or ISO images.
- Data Wiping
10 industry-class software algorithms, hardware trim and secure erase for SSD / NVME, clear free space, set wipe stamp, residual data verification, cleanup reports
- VM operations (new)
- Direct connection to VD from local/external/network storages.
- Remote connection to disks of virtual machines hosted by VMware vSphere.
- Migrate a virtual system from VMware vSphere to Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Backup Hyper-V VMs to your own local storage.
- Recovery from backups as entire VM or disks and volumes
- Manage all types of physical media and virtual drives
- Organize storage to properly align data integrity and availability to business needs
- Use file systems that fit the best specific application needs
- Create new and modify existing partitions to ensure optimum capacity and performance
- Migrate Windows systems on the go – continue working while Windows is being relocated to another storage device
- Replace old hard disks with fast solid state drives without having to reinstall and reconfigure the operating system and applications
- Boost business agility by moving virtual machines between incompatible hypervisors and to physical platforms (V2V and V2P migration)
- Correct boot problems occurring from logical errors or hardware malfunctions
Restore and Disaster Recovery
- Do bare-metal recovery of entire systems without having to reinstall OS and applications
- Reduce RTOs by restoring damaged or lost data granularly from a single backup image
- Save time and effort by recovering physical and virtual Windows systems to dissimilar hardware
- Correct most boot problems that may occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions or failures
Comprehensive Bootable Environments
- Windows PE or Linux recovery environments at your choice that you may prepare with Paragon Recovery Media Builder
- Restore full operability of systems and applications if they become corrupted or compromised
- Start up bare-metal machines to partition and check storages before installing the operating system
- Correct boot problems inflicted by logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures
5nine Cloud Manager provides advanced management, monitoring, migration and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments of all shapes and sizes, including single and multitenant public, private and hybrid cloud configurations.
Acronis Backup helps IT keep your business running in any disaster by proactively preventing downtime or immediately, reliably, restoring any piece of data. Keep growing, do more, spend less.
Get unlimited scalability, protect any future workload, and leverage any storage and/or cloud. You can keep your costs low and productivity high.
Altaro VM Backup is an award-wining virtual machine backup and replication solution for Hyper-V and VMware environments. Designed for IT departments, IT resellers and consultants and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), the solution provides robust, streamlined, enterprise-level functionality. It is characterised by ease of use, speed, affordability and superior support.