Hard Disk Manager™ for Business helps organizations build a reliable disaster recovery framework, from storage management to system integrity and data protection.
- Partition wizard
Create, format, delete, hide, file system conversion, file system integrity check. Split, merge, expand, redistribute free space, convert to logical / primary, edit sectors, convert to MBR / GPT, change primary slots and serial number, test surface, partitioning virtual disks .
- Flexible Backup
Back up an entire system, volumes and files, scheduled backup, incremental and differential imaging, backup encryption and compression, backup data excludes, pre-/post backup scripts, VHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK containers support.
- Data Recovery
Restore an entire system, individual volumes or files and folders, restore to the original or new location, restore to dissimilar hardware, restore with resize, mount / import backup containers
- Recovery environments
Recovery Media Builder with drivers injection and pre-mounted network connections capabilities during setup helps to prepare bootable Windows PE or Linux USB sticks or ISO images.
- Data Wiping
10 industry-class software algorithms, hardware trim and secure erase for SSD / NVME, clear free space, set wipe stamp, residual data verification, cleanup reports
- VM operations (new)
- Direct connection to VD from local/external/network storages.
- Remote connection to disks of virtual machines hosted by VMware vSphere.
- Migrate a virtual system from VMware vSphere to Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Backup Hyper-V VMs to your own local storage.
- Recovery from backups as entire VM or disks and volumes
- Manage all types of physical media and virtual drives
- Organize storage to properly align data integrity and availability to business needs
- Use file systems that fit the best specific application needs
- Create new and modify existing partitions to ensure optimum capacity and performance
- Migrate Windows systems on the go – continue working while Windows is being relocated to another storage device
- Replace old hard disks with fast solid state drives without having to reinstall and reconfigure the operating system and applications
- Boost business agility by moving virtual machines between incompatible hypervisors and to physical platforms (V2V and V2P migration)
- Correct boot problems occurring from logical errors or hardware malfunctions
Restore and Disaster Recovery
- Do bare-metal recovery of entire systems without having to reinstall OS and applications
- Reduce RTOs by restoring damaged or lost data granularly from a single backup image
- Save time and effort by recovering physical and virtual Windows systems to dissimilar hardware
- Correct most boot problems that may occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions or failures
Comprehensive Bootable Environments
- Windows PE or Linux recovery environments at your choice that you may prepare with Paragon Recovery Media Builder
- Restore full operability of systems and applications if they become corrupted or compromised
- Start up bare-metal machines to partition and check storages before installing the operating system
- Correct boot problems inflicted by logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures