Stellar Repair for Access
Stellar Repair for Access is trusted by users and administrators worldwide to repair corrupt Access database files (.ACCDB and .MDB). The software also helps recover all database objects, including tables, indexes, macros, forms, linked tables, modules, etc., and restores the database to its normal state, keeping all the data intact.
- Repairs corrupt Access database .ACCDB/.MDB files
- Recovers deleted tables, attachments, and records of the database
- Restores relationships and data from corrupted tables
- Recovers non-English language data from database tables
- Facilitates real-time preview of Access database objects before recovery
- Supports MS Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and earlier versions
HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL. Invented in 2002 by Ansgar, with a development peak between 2009 and 2013, HeidiSQL belongs to the most popular tools for MariaDB and MySQL worldwide.
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) is designed to deliver historic trending to pinpoint where the bottlenecks are. It also offers major relational cross-vendor database support in a single tool with consistent, intuitive navigation to help you: find problems, analyze root cause, and serve up data needed to make smart tuning and optimization decisions. Find, analyze, and optimize database performance problems.