A couple o days ago, RIM announced the availability of the BlackBerry Service Beta for Microsoft Office 365. For a detailed service description of the BlackBerry Business Cloud Services for Office 365, please read BlackBerry Business Cloud Services Feature and Technical Overview.
Key features include:
- Access to Microsoft Exchange Online email, calendar and organizer data from a BlackBerry smartphone
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology, which presents a unified view of work and personal content on a BlackBerry smartphone while keeping the content separate and secure
- A web-based console for IT administrators to provision, manage and secure BlackBerry smartphones from anywhere
- Online access to employee self-service smartphone security functions, allowing users to reset a device password or remotely lock or wipe a device in the event of loss or theft
- RIM Announces BlackBerry Business Cloud Services for Microsoft Office 365
- RIM Rolls Out BlackBerry Service Beta for Microsoft Office 365