eDiscovery in Microsoft Exchange - What Every Legal Professional Should Know
The webinar will lead by John Collins, Modus Director of eDiscovery, who has more than 8 years of experience working with the Microsoft Exchange platform with a number of AMLAW 100 law firms and Fortune 500 companies.
This webinar will cover key eDiscovery and records management features and functions in Microsoft Office 365, cloud-based versions of Exchange and “on-premise” installations. We will review how to identify, preserve, and collect email in Exchange, and how organizations are using the built in records management features.
John Collins, Director of Discovery Services at Modus
- Exchange Overview
- Exchange 2013
- Expanded Footprint
- Acquiring Exchange
- eDiscovery and RIM Related Features in Exchange Online
- Demo of eDiscovery Features
- Pros of eDiscovery features
- Cons of eDiscovery features
- Resources to Become an Expert at Exchange Online