Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: building your solution
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: building your solution is a free (registration required) online course from HP.
This class will help experienced IT personnel with a background in Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 in an Active Directory environment get up to speed on the basics of Exchange Server 2007. You'll examine Exchange Server 2007 from many aspects, and at the end of the class, you'll be able to plan for, install and perform basic configuration on a new Exchange Server 2007 organization.
What you'll learn
- Know and understand the new Exchange Server 2007 features and how they differ from Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Understand the integration between Exchange, Windows and Active Directory
- Plan and prepare for new Exchange Server 2007 requirements
- Install Exchange Server 2007 and create an organization
- Configure and manage Microsoft Exchange Server information storage groups and individual stores
- Understand high-availability and clustering features in Exchange Server 2007