Office 365 Integration Module for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials is available to download.
The Office 365 Integration Module feature add-in for Windows SBS 2011 Essentials allows small businesses to seamlessly combine the cloud-based productivity tools of Microsoft Office 365 with Windows SBS 2011 Essentials. Windows SBS 2011 Essentials is a first-server solution designed and priced especially for small businesses that have limited access to professional IT resources. It provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that helps protect data, organize and access business information from virtually anywhere, and support the applications needed to run a business. The joint technologies provide businesses with a simplified, easy-to-manage, and affordable hybrid solution that helps employees work more efficiently and businesses run more smoothly.
The Office 365 Integration Module for Windows SBS 2011 Essentials extends the features of the server Dashboard by providing seamless integration with Office 365 services. When you integrate Office 365 with the server, you can:
- Subscribe to Office 365 or configure the server to use an existing subscription
- Perform the following Office 365 account management tasks from the Dashboard:
- Create Office 365 accounts
- Assign new or existing Office 365 accounts to network user accounts
- Activate or deactivate Office 365 accounts
- Link your professional Internet domain to Office 365
- View usage status and other information about your Office 365 subscription
- Access your Office 365 management portal from the Office 365 page of the server Dashboard.
You can install and configure the Office 365 Integration Module at any time after installing Windows SBS 2011 Essentials.