NORTH ANDOVER, MA, January 3, 2007: WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded controllers and platforms for OEMs, announces the PL-01030, a compact, low-power, high-performance device for the OEM market. This versatile device can be used as an entry-level micro PC embedded computer. Fanless operation also makes it attractive for industrial control.
The PL-01030 features an AMD® Geode™ LX800 low-power processor, as well as 2 x LAN, 4 x USB2.0, 4 x COM, CF and LPT I/O. The lightweight chassis is dust-proof, and its compact size makes it ideal for point-of-sale (POS), kiosks, medical, entertainment, and general embedded applications.
- Compact size: just 8 1/8″ in height — 218mm
- Fanless operation
- 12W, 5V @2.4A power consumption
- Onboard AMD Geode LX800 500MHz processor
- Two 10/100 LAN Ethernet interface
- VGA connector
- Mic in, one speaker out
- Parallel port
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Four RS-232 ports
Pricing and Availability
The PL-01030 is available with a choice of Intel and Realtek LANs. Single unit prices are:
- PL-A1030, WIN Fanless Micro PC/AMD LX800 Processor with Intel 82551ER LAN: $392
- PL-B1030, WIN Fanless Micro PC/AMD LX800 Processor with Realtek 8139CL+ LAN: $385.