Organizations Interested In Microsoft Exchange As Their Cloud-Based, Business-Class Email Solution Can Have Peace Of Mind Knowing That A Reliable And Secure Hosted Email Service Is Now Available At A Cost Effective Price. –
WALTHAM, Massachusetts – November 1, 2010 – 123Together.com – a mindSHIFT Technologies company with 10 years’ experience in delivering business class email solutions – announced today that it is the first provider of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Hosted Edition. This most recent release of Microsoft’s Exchange Server technology is specifically designed with a multi-tenant architecture to enable hosting providers to offer enterprise-class messaging to multiple organizations on a shared server. It is the only version of Exchange Server 2010 to be fully supported by Microsoft as a web-based email service.
“Our goal is to provide the most advanced and cost effective messaging solutions to small and mid-size organizations,” said William Flynn, 123Together.com general manager. “The enterprise version of Exchange Server 2010, which has been offered by some providers in a hosted environment, is not supported by Microsoft and, due to the high value we and our customers place on reliable service, we chose to wait until this fully supported version was available before we would offer it to customers. Organizations eager to adopt Exchange 2010 as a hosted service can now have peace of mind – knowing that both 123Together.com and Microsoft stand behind this secure, stable and reliable web-based email solution.”
This Fortune-500 class hosted email service enables small and mid-size organizations to benefit from a leading business tool at an affordable price.
To celebrate this significant milestone as the first in the industry to offer the hosted edition of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 123Together.com is offering hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 email service at $6.99/user/month to all new shared server customers who sign up for the service by November 30, 2010.*
- New 123Together.com customers can benefit from:
25 GB mailbox size.
- 50 MB file attachment size.
- Free Windows SharePoint site for all new hosted Exchange 2010 customers.
- Free copy of Microsoft Outlook 2010 for PC users or Entourage 2008 for Mac users.
- Multi-instant data storage with two copies of customer data automatically replicated in real time in addition to daily data backup.
- 24x7x365 live U.S.-based technical support for all users via phone, email or online chat.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 users can now:
- Get a full-featured web email experience using Outlook Web App and the browser of choice – Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
- Truly communicate from anywhere at any time with full integration of Microsoft Outlook 2010 in the office, Outlook Web App online, and iPhone, Droid, Windows Phone 7, or other popular smartphones on the road.
- Increase efficiency and productivity with a new conversation view enabling users to quickly identify all emails in a conversation and easily manage, move, delete or disregard them with one click.
123Together.com offers hosted Exchange 2010 in a pay as you go subscription model enabling new customers to purchase only the number of mailboxes needed – nothing more. There are no minimum number of mailboxes required and mailboxes can be easily added or removed as the organizations’ needs change.
In addition to Microsoft Exchange Server, 123Together.com provides a full suite of cloud-based business services including SharePoint, CRM, email archiving, encryption, spam filtering and more. The company stands behind its services with a money-back uptime guarantee and around-the-clock U.S.-based technical support for all users.
*Promotional pricing available for 5 GB mailboxes only. Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Entourage 2008 not included.