If you are not sure which Azure service is supported in your region or if you want to check the availability of that service in all regions you are planning your services, then this Azure webpage is for you.
We can see all Azure services availability at once or select which ones we want to analyze (Item 0), and we can also select the regions to be checked. A cool feature is that we can also check if the service is available on Azure Stack Hub and see the results in the dynamic table built based on the products and regions selected.
More Quick Tips articles
- Using Azure ephemeral disks when provisioning VMs with ARM
- Reading text files with PowerShell and Linux bash shell
- Integrating Microsoft Defender with Cloud App Security
- New from Microsoft: Azure Security Center onboarding guide
- Fixing Azure Key Vault when moving to a different tenant