When creating a new Azure DevOps project, the administrator has the option to choose between Basic, Agile, CMMI, and Scrum. Click on Project Settings, in the Overview page, click on the link underneath the Process section.
It will redirect you to the Process item at the Organization level. Click on the Projects tab. Select the desired project and click on the ellipsis on the right side and then click on the Change Process.
In the new blade, select between the available option and click on Save.
The process may take a while, and a list containing all required steps to update to the new process in your Azure DevOps project model will be displayed.
More Azure DevOps articles
- Managing Azure Key Vault access and secrets from DevOps pipeline
- Azure DevOps tips and tricks: Using built-in features
- Azure DevOps service connections: How to set them up and use them
- Azure security: Building a secure subscription with Azure DevOps
- Customize Azure DevOps work items to improve your projects (Part 2)
More Quick Tips articles
- New from Microsoft: Azure Security Center onboarding guide
- Fixing Azure Key Vault when moving to a different tenant
- Restore Azure Key Vault using just two PowerShell cmdlets
- This overlooked feature in Visual Studio Code can speed release time
- Enabling Front Door managed certificates in Azure: Status update