I’m pretty sure that “cheat sheets” is not the name of this new Azure feature, but they sure act like the repository of little bits of information we’re all familiar with from our college days. They are beneficial when you want to manage a running VM and don’t remember an Azure CLI or PowerShell command/cmdlet. To access this new feature, start by clicking on the Overview (Item 1) and click on CLI / PS (Item 2).
We are going to have a blade with two tabs, one for each interface. It contains some of the essential commands to manage an Azure VM. We can expand the commands with examples and even check the online documentation accessible through a link.
More Quick Tips articles
- T-mobile's recent robocall report shows massive increase in 2021
- Three ways to run .exe files in PowerShell
- How to make cybersecurity a priority for the board
- Do's and Don'ts for Writing a Stand-out Cybersecurity Resume
- Hackers: the New Ghosts in the Machine