New Exchange 2010 Webcasts and Virtual Labs
There are some new Exchange Server 2010 Webcasts and Virtual Labs:
- TechNet Webcast: Storage in Exchange 2010 (Level 300): Exchange 2010 carries on the tradition that began in Exchange Server 2007 of dramatically reducing mailbox storage costs. Attend this webcast and learn how we’ve enabled new levels of storage flexibility in Exchange 2010 and find out the technical details that will help you select the right storage for your Exchange 2010 environment.
- Exchange Server 2010 (Beta) Setup and Deployment Virtual Lab: Northwind Traders, a small gourmet food distribution company, has made a decision to transition from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010. They wish to install Exchange Server 2010 on a single server. Northwind Traders must make sure that the server is adequately prepared and that their network environment meets the prerequisites for a new Exchange installation.You currently have Exchange Server 2007 installed in your organization. In this lab, you will install your first Exchange Server 2010 server.The following prerequisite software has been installed to prepare the Exchange server and organization for Exchange Server 2010. These prerequisites may change between now and the release of Exchange Server 2010. Before installing Exchange, verify your Exchange Server 2010 server and organization meets the current prerequisites.
- Transitioning from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 (Beta) Virtual Lab: After completing this lab, you will be better able to move mailboxes from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 (Beta), remove the Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox Database, and uninstall Exchange Server 2007.
- Configuring Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging and OCS 2007 R2 Integration Virtual Lab: After completing the exercises you will be able to configure interoperability between Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Unified Messaging, and also experience the features of Microsoft Unified Communications.
- Configuring Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging Virtual Lab: After completing the exercises you will be able to configure Exchange Server 2010 (Beta) Unified Messaging and experience the features of Unified Messaging.
- Exchange Server 2010 (Beta) HA and Storage Scenarios Virtual Lab: After completing the exercises you will be able t install the Mailbox Server Role, create a New Database Availability Group (DAG), manage the DAG and Perform a Database Switch-over, and simulate a Disk Failure and Test Fail-over.