Priasoft Delivers Latest Version of the Priasoft Migration Suite for Exchange, with support for Microsoft’s Exchange Server 2013
Upgrade, Next Piece of Priasoft’s Comprehensive Strategy for Helping Customers Migrate Exchange
PHOENIX November 7, 2012 – Building on the award winning Priasoft Migration Suite for Exchange, leader in Microsoft Exchange Migration and Management software provider, Priasoft, today unveiled the latest upgrade of its flagship software, Priasoft Migration Suite for Exchange 6.5. The new release adds support for Microsoft Exchange 2013 and includes new mixed-mode migration support for Exchange upgrade scenarios.
"Priasoft continues to lead in Microsoft Exchange migration solutions," said Eriq VanBibber, vice president of Enterprise Messaging Products, Priasoft. "Companies depend on e-mail and need migration solutions that enable IT departments to efficiently and safely migrate messaging systems and preserve the user experience. Our support for Exchange Server 2013 and for mixed-mode based migrations will enable companies to migrate more quickly and easily, and facilitate ongoing management of those systems."
A few Major improvements:
- New support for Microsoft’s Exchange 2013. In this release you can migrate from Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, or 2010 directly to Exchange 2013.
- New support for mixed-mode (inra-org) based migrations. You can now migrate while in Exchange mixed-mode between 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013.
- Enhanced Dry Run mode support for both cross-forest and Mixed-mode based migrations. Dry Run mode is a unique Priasoft feature that allows customers to fully test and obtain acurate metrics about their migration prior to actually doing them live in production.
- New Priasoft secure cloud integrated features provide more robust reporting, ease of use, and management capabilities.
- This release supports Windows Server 2012 or Windows 8 based operating systems
The new version of the Priasoft Migration Suite for Exchange, with Exchange 2013 support, will be available starting today and may be purchased by calling 602-801-2400 or emailing
[email protected]. A free evaluation will be available at www.priasoft.com.
Priasoft is the recognized expert in Microsoft Exchange Migration and Management, pioneering the Exchange-to-Exchange migration software market by delivering the first product in 1999. Priasoft solutions are used by small, mid-sized, and large market-leading companies worldwide to manage, control and optimize the performance, availability and security of their IT infrastructures. For more information on the company or its products, please visit www.priasoft.com, or call 602-801-2400.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.