VIDEO: Deploying Windows Phone 7 with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Deploying Windows Phone 7 with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 is a nice video available at the MSDN site.
About this Video
Instead of a boring overview of APIs, in this fun and interactive session, learn how we built a real-world Windows Phone 7 application that is used to control a robotic t-shirt cannon. Learn about key Windows Phone features including the accelerometer, networking/communication, touch input, UI animations, debugging, and performance. Be prepared for t-shirts to be shot into the audience!
Presented by Yochay
- Overview of the Windows Phone 7 Application Platform
- Understanding Marketplace and Making Money with Windows Phone 7 Applications
- Understanding the Windows Phone 7 Development Tools
- Windows Phone 7 Architecture Deep Dive
- Designing and Developing for the Rich Mobile Web
- Windows Phone 7: Deploy Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway for Access Control to SharePoint, Exchange, and More