Windows Live Local Add-in for Outlook
Windows Live Local Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook adds maps, routes, traffic updates, driving directions, and travel time to your Microsoft Office Outlook meeting requests.
Overview: Now you can add maps and directions to your Outlook meeting requests, see meeting locations in bird's eye view maps*, get real-time traffic* updates, calculate the travel distance between your start location and your appointment location, adjust your meeting departure time based on the estimated travel time, store custom locations, search for nearby business, as well as print the map and directions to take with you on the road.
* Bird's eye view maps and traffic updates are available in most major U.S. cities.
Note: This product is compatible only with U.S. English versions of Outlook (Office Language Interface Packs and Multilingual User Interface Packs are not supported).
For more information, see Windows Live Local for Outlook page on the Microsoft MapPoint Web site.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (U.S. English only)
- Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (1.1 installed during setup if none present)
- Internet connection (broadband connection is highly recommended)
- Administrator access on the computer
- Outlook profile