Share Your ISA Server/Exchange Experiences - Win a HACKERS DVD
Have you had a positive experience using ISA Server in one or more of the following scenarios?
- Publishing Exchange Outlook Web Access with ISA Server 2000
- Using ISA Server 2000 Exchange RPC Publishing to Provide Remote Outlook 2000/2002 Clients Access to Exchange
- Publishing Web Sites Using Secure ISA Server 2000 Secure Web Publishing
- Publishing Exchange SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 using Secure ISA Server 2000 Server Publishing Rules
- Using the ISA Server SMTP Filter and Message Screener to Provide Secure Inbound and Outbound SMTP Access To and From Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft would like to hear from you. Download and complete this form, then e-mail it to [email protected]. If your ISA Server experience is selected, you will be contacted to verify your information, and you'll be eligible to participate in a Microsoft case study. In addition, your quote may be used on the ISA Server Web site.
Complete the form and e-mail it to [email protected]. The first 50 verified submissions that result in a publicly available, published case study will receive a free HACKERS DVD— regardless of whether they are selected to participate. Eligibility is limited to one entry per company, which must be located in the United States. If you received ISA Server as part of Microsoft Small Business Server or Microsoft BackOffice®, then you are not eligible to participate. Resellers and system integrators are welcome to participate. Offer good until August 7, 2003 or while supplies last. Please allow 2–4 weeks for DVD delivery.