Released: Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2
Earlier today, the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customers reported and internally found issues. See KB2685289 Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 for more details.
Note: Some of the following KB articles may not be available at the time of publishing this post.
In particular we would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- KB2689810 Meeting Requests bodies get rendered in plain text in Outlook when created via Exchange Web Services.
- KB2674445 Need the function to check ACL consistency during moving mailbox.
- KB2700705 RpcClientAccess crashes with SocketException when UDP push notification is enabled.
- KB2705425 Memory Leak in UMWorkerProcess.exe.
- KB2698976 MRM Assistant doesnt process a mailbox with a contact created in other tenants.