Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (KB2645995)
Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU1. See KB 2645995: Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2' for more details.
Note: If some of the following KB articles do not work yet, please try again later.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- New updates for Dec DST - Exchange 2010 - SP2 RU1 - Display name for OWA.
- 2616230 Exchange 2010 CAS server treats UTF-7 encoding NAMESPACE string from CHS Exchange 2003 BE server as ASCII, caused IMAP client fails to login.
- 2599663 RCA crashes when recipient data is stored in bad format.
- 2492082 Freebusy publish to Public Folders fails with 8207 event.
- 2666233 Manage hybrid configuration wizard won't accept domains starting with a numeral for FOPE outbound connector FQDN.
- 2557323 "UseLocalReplicaForFreeBusy" functionality needed in Exchange 2010.
- 2621266 Exchange 2010 Mailbox Databases not reclaiming space.
- 2543850 Exchange 2010 GAL based Outlook rule not filtering emails correctly.
Dowload it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=28809