If you are studying for your Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam, be prepared that you need to study a lot Microsoft Defender, Intune, Cloud App Security, Azure AD, Azure Identity, and so much more.
Besides the knowledge of the specific products, you should study how they integrate. When I was studying for my exam, I saved this hint to share with the Microsoft Community.
The process to integrate Microsoft Defender Security Center with Microsoft Cloud App is using the Defender portal.
Here’s how to do it. Log on to the portal, click on Settings, Advanced Settings, and check the Microsoft Cloud App Security checkbox.
That’s it! Pretty neat, right?
More Quick Tips articles
- New from Microsoft: Azure Security Center onboarding guide
- Fixing Azure Key Vault when moving to a different tenant
- Restore Azure Key Vault using just two PowerShell cmdlets
- This overlooked feature in Visual Studio Code can speed release time
- Enabling Front Door managed certificates in Azure: Status update