If you are studying for your Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam, be prepared that you need to study a lot Microsoft Defender, Intune, Cloud App Security, Azure AD, Azure Identity, and so much more.
Besides the knowledge of the specific products, you should study how they integrate. When I was studying for my exam, I saved this hint to share with the Microsoft Community.
The process to integrate Microsoft Defender Security Center with Microsoft Cloud App is using the Defender portal.
Here’s how to do it. Log on to the portal, click on Settings, Advanced Settings, and check the Microsoft Cloud App Security checkbox.
That’s it! Pretty neat, right?
More Quick Tips articles
- Using Azure DevOps Repos in your Azure Cloud Shell
- Restarting your Azure Application Gateway with PowerShell
- Renaming your repos in Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio Code keyboard shortcut to manage your code
- Using Azure ephemeral disks when provisioning VMs with ARM