Proceed with Planning your Exchange Growth with higher cost savings
The GSX Blog
In a typical organization, Exchange administrators often deal with migration processes from Exchange 2007 to 2013 or Online. The consequence on your architecture encounters re-planning of the Microsoft Exchange deployment and sizing. However, what happens if this also includes a raise of the number of users in your Exchange environment?
Different challenges should be taken into account:
- Increasing Company headcount and Exchange environment needs more Disk Space, a new CAS and Mailbox servers.
- Lacks of a clear picture on the quota limit for users.
- Auditing and cleaning up of orphan and disconnected mailboxes.
- Reporting on current databases and users quota sizing, and forecast of disk growth.
- Maintaining database backups. Forecasting of disks on the databases.
- Cannot focus on high priority tasks.
This is where GSX Monitor & Analyzer comes in handy. When you think about forecasting the disks, databases and planning your Exchange growth, what you need is the right tool to support you in this procedure. Although one can spend many hours, weeks, months planning an Exchange growth, GSX Solutions can be implemented in 1 to 4 days, including all data sent automatically to your inbox in order for your IT administrators to focus on high priority tasks.In no time, some of the benefits can help you build automated reports on the following and plan actions effectively and quickly.
- Quota information for each mailbox in Organization so that mailbox move can be planned.
- Information on mailbox average size on all databases to balance them accordingly.
- Forecast on the disk size growth in coming months according to your current database size.
- Consolidated dashboard to check last database backup dates to make sure backup completes daily.
- Automatic reporting on disk space usage, number of mailboxes and average size of mailbox.
- Automatic reporting on disk space usage at DAG level.
- Automatic reporting on CPU and RAM performance for each Exchange server with SLA and KPI values, which can be defined on the reports.
- Reports on mailboxes with logon dates, disconnection dates, etc.
If you wish to receive more information about our products, do not hesitate to contact us.